Geauga Benefit Auction
Date(s) - August 25, 2023
2:00 pm - 8:00 pm
John (Buster) Miller farm
17719 Newcomb Rd.
Don’t miss the fun and excitement of a live Amish auction. Bring your family and friends for a day of old-fashioned fun.
Proceeds support DDC Clinic’s mission to enhance the quality of life for children with special needs caused by genetic disorders.
For more information, contact Eli Miller at 440-632-1668.
Auction Starts at 2 p.m.
Large items to sell at 6 p.m.
Bid on a wide array of auction items including:
- 32 x 48 shop building, built on your prepared site
- 16 x 20 timber-frame pavilion
- Set of custom kitchen cabinets
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment (from Fenell Orthodontics)
- Hog pen with 2 piglets
- 2024 breeding to a 50” paint pony stallion
- U.S. state quarters collection
- Amish quilts
- Handcrafted furniture
- Buggies, harnesses and tack
- Farm supplies and equipment
- Home décor
- Much more!
Buy your raffle ticket for your chance to win:
- Smoky Mountains trip
- Children’s swing set
- $2,000 shopping spree
- Hunting blind
Be sure to participate in our silent auction and basket raffle, too!
Food Stand Open From 11 a.m. until 8 p.m.
Bring your appetite! Enjoy a full hearty menu of mouthwatering hamburgers, barbecue chicken, homemade ice cream, soft pretzels and baked goods.
Come to the pre-auction benefit breakfast on Friday morning, August 25th from 5 a.m. – 9 a.m. Catering by The Back 40.
Kids will enjoy our “train” rides and other kid-friendly activities.« To events