Why Support DDC Clinic
You Can Change a Child’s Life
Giving special needs children the chance to live healthier lives is at the heart of what we do. But we can’t do it alone.
Our clinic depends on donations from people like you. When you support our clinic, you make it possible for children affected by rare genetic disorders to get the life-changing and life-saving medical care they need.
Our clinic has served more than 1,500 patient families. But that number doesn’t really tell our story.
Real people are the story. What matters are the children we’ve helped. Children like Connor, who was confined to a wheelchair, but through life-changing treatment, regained the ability to walk and then run.
Children like Michael, who, thanks to a timely diagnosis, received the heart transplant that saved his life. And babies like John, Ada and Joseph who, because of early intervention, received the critical baby formula that treated their potentially fatal genetic conditions.
These are just some of the special children we’ve helped, thanks to people like you. With your support, we can help many more. Please donate and help give a child a brighter future.
Where Your Donation Goes
You can trust that your dollars go where they’re needed most. Eighty-seven percent of every dollar we spend goes to program-related services for children and their families.
When you donate to DDC Clinic, your tax-deductible gift goes into our Children’s Future Fund, which provides essential funding for clinical care, patient-centered research and education to improve the lives of special needs children.
Your generous support makes it possible for us to:
- Keep our promise that no child is turned away, whether or not their family can pay
- Offer compassionate, highly specialized healthcare to medically fragile children
- Provide families with affordable, in-house genetic testing to find answers
- Help struggling families access low-cost medical supplies and nutrition needs
- Provide essential newborn screenings to detect serious conditions sooner
- Empower families with knowledge gained through educational programs and services
DDC Clinic – Center for Special Needs Children is a non-profit 501 (c) (3) organization. Your donations are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by the IRS.